We receive zero government funding for all that we provide for those in need. Our annual budget is provided by the generosity of our local supporters. Approximately 60% of our budget comes directly from financial gifts from individuals, churches, businesses, and other organizations. The other 40% of our budget is generated through the resale and recycling of donated materials to the Hope Outlet and Recycling Warehouse.
The costs associated with providing all of our services and support for an individual man is approximately $17/day, $120/week, $500/month, and $6,000/year.
Please consider becoming a partner of Hope Rescue Mission through your tax-deductible financial gifts:
- Mail personal or business checks directly to Hope Rescue Mission 645 N. 6th St. Reading, PA 19601.
- Sign in and use our secure, easy credit card donation system provided below.
- Coordinate regular Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) donations through your financial institution.
- Contact our Executive Director, Robert Turchi, at 610-375-4224, Ext. 4, to discuss Estate Planning options.